Horseradish Mustard Rub
You can change the flavor of the mustard in this recipe for a completely different effect. Try out several kinds until you find the right one for you.
- 2 cups Horseradish Mustard
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dried lemon or orange peel
- 1/4 cup coarse black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
Save any extra rub in a glass container in the refrigerator for another meal.
This is wonderful rub for beef, pork and wild game. Plank cooking brings out the flavors in all of them.
- 1/2 cup of you favorite steak sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin